When: Saturday May 12th 2012
Where: Stanley Park High! The new multimillion £ school in Carshalton, near Banstead. We’re using Top Class modern facilities for this course. This link shows you how to find the school: Stanley Park High Contact Page
What: Kettlebell Instruction Course. This is a course on how to exercise correctly using kettlebells covering all the basic kettlebell lifts thoroughly to ensure safe and smooth usage on your own at home or in your gym.
Why: Kettlebells are a very simple tool to use for fitness, strength and mobility but learning to use them is a bit of an art. You’ll love using KB’s once you’ve learnt solid technique that you know is safe, smooth and smart. Kettlebells are portable and versatile and one kettlebell is sufficient for a multitude of uses and will last you years, learn to use one properly with James on a Banstead Kettlebells Course.
What Will You Learn:
Part 1 (10am – 1pm) covers:
- Joint Mobility warmup routine
- Dynamic stretching prep routine
- Kettlebell Swing. Two handed, one handed and hand to hand
- Kettlebell Clean. The ‘rack’ position, The ‘Clean’ motion and a smooth transition
- Kettlebell Press. Standing press, push press, seated press and floor press
- Overview and cooldown
Part 2 (2 – 5pm) covers:
- Kettlebell Squat. Starting with bodyweight squat then, kettlebell squat in Rack position, Goblet Squat.
- Kettlebell Snatch. Safe exercises for learning the most awesome of KB exercises.
- Kettlebell Turkish Get Up (TGU). An excellent full body mobility and strength exercise.
- Stretch Routine
- Part 1 only is £30
- Part 1 then Part 2 is £50 in total.
How To Register, Book On and Pay: email me on firstname.lastname@example.org